Greetings Book friends and peoples! I was tagged in a book tag by Ellyn and now I feel like a cool kid, thanks girl! There are rules to this tag, and we know I follow those well!
• Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Do you listen to audiobooks?
Absolutely! I hear all this politics about what “counts” as a book and I’m not here for it. If I listened to this book for 5 plus hours…I read it.
2. Do you structure your bookshelves? (genre, colour, author…etc)
I structure mine by author last names. It’s not pretty like those people who go by color though
3. How do you feel about comics and graphic novels?
I just began getting into them and I adore them!
4. Unpopular opinion! Which popular book or series don’t you like?
The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas is absolutely atrocious! Top notch assassin my toe!
5. Summarize you last read in 5 words.
6. Do you participate in readathons?
I have only successfully accomplished one, but yes.
7. Do you snack while reading?
8. Where do you like to read?
In my boudoir!
9. Apples or Oranges?
10. Recommend a diverse read!
Go the the bookstore, go to the shelf you usually go to first. Now, turn around and get as far away from there as possible. That is where you will find a diverse read. There are a plethora of diverse reads, just get out of your comfort zone and you will find them. I say this because, let’s be honest, me recommending a book will simply make you say “Oh! That sounds interesting. Let me add it to my TBR!” Then a month from now when you clean your TBR you may remove it, hard to remove something you paid for though!
11. Spread the love! Which blogs have you followed recently?
1. What was the last book that made you angry?
2. Who was the last author that made you laugh?
3. What character would you be besties with?
4. Why do you like to read?
5. How often do you blog?
6. Who are your blogger besties?
7. Why did you begin book blogging?
8. Blogspot or wordpress?
9. Which book do you wish you had read ust so you can boast that you read it?
10. What is your favorite romantic trope?
11. What do you wish you saw less in YA books?
Hope you enjoy completing this and if you have before, lo siento!
Ciao BOOK THOTS!